- an illness of excess which permeated through the limbs; illness of congested matter
- swelling, edema (excessive accumulation of serum in tissue spaces or a body cavity)
- from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Camel’s milk & urine is beneficial against dropsy.
- has the ability to cleanse & soften
- a diuretic
- opens obstructions, especially when the camels pasture mostly on artemesia, achillea, camomile, anthemis, lemongrass & other plant drugs useful for dropsy.
- most effective for softening superfluities, releasing the belly & opening obstructions.
- cures pains of the liver & corruption of the temperament.
- moistens the liver, open its obstructions & dissolving foods that are difficult to digest
Hydrocephalus – congenital condition, abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cerebral ventricles resulting in skull enlargement and compressed brain, hence destroying neural tissue.
Hydrocephalus leads to swollen head.
Camel’s milk contain large amount of Calcium & camels graze on desert plants such as wormwood & southernwood which contain substances that open blockages & open vessels & help disperse fluids which have collected in cases of edema/swelling.